- Eric Gressier-Soudan. Professor.
- Pedro Braconnot Velloso, Associate Professor.
- Pierre Paradinas. Professor.
- Sami Taktak. Associate Professor.
- Samia Bouzefrane. Professor.
- Selma Boumerdassi. Associate Professor, HDR.
- Stefano Secci, Professor. Head
- Stéphane Rovedakis. Associate Professor.
- Tatiana Aubonnet. Associate Professor. HDR
- Chi-Dung Phung, on 5G experimental platforms.
- Naresh Modina, on network resource allocation and AI.
- Patient Ntumba, on in-network online learning.
- Nour El Houda Yellas, on orchestration protocols in edge computing.
- Erwan Goareguer (with Thales), on data-plane programmability.
- Yulliwas Ameur, on homomorphic encryption and machine learning.
- Alessandro Aimi (with Orange), on network automation architectures.
- Kiranpreet Kaur (with Orange), on microservice traffic management.
- Christophe Maudoux, on mobile botnet anomaly detection.
- Yacine Anser (with Orange), on trust and liability in edge computing.
- Mustapha Kamal Benramdane on contextual orchestration.
- Lydia Ouaili, (with Trasna Solutions) on self-sovereign identity management.
- Mario Patetta, on programmable network data-plane systems.
- Kautar Sadouki, on intent-oriented computing.
- Tayssir Ismail (cotutelle with Manouba Univ. & Inria), on security in VANETs.
- Victorien Romain (with Orange), on serverless network function orchestration.
- Rezak Aziz, on Quantum Differential Privacy on chip.
- José Lopez Esteves (with ANSSI), on information security.
- Salah Ali Bin-Ruba, on machine learning for network automation.
- Davide Raimondi, on experimental platform management.
- Joaquin Bayona, on project management.
- Soumya Banerjee, Adjunct Researcher (Trasna Solutions)
- Prosper Chemouil, Adjunct Researcher.
- Claude Kaiser, Adjunct Professor.
- Bilal Maaz, Associate Professor, Cnam Lebanon.
- Nicolas Trèves, Adjunct Researcher.
External co-advised Ph.D. candidates
- Hamaciré El Hadj Kalil (ESMT), on vehicular network security.
- Ismail Haddad (Univ. Skikda), on IoT and vehicular sensing.
- Imène El-Taani (USTHB, Alger) on Deep Reinforcement Learning based placement in the Cloud.
- 2023: Imed Eddine Boukari (ESI), Ihab Abderrahmane Derdouha (ESI), Idriss Hamzaoui (ESI), Hussein Hamdouna (Cnam).
- 2022: Augustin Clero, Ali Awarkeh, David Kule Mukuhi, Zifeng Zhang, Zisen Xu, Farnaz Ebrahimishad, Hussein Khalil, Ali Marwa (Cnam); Rezak Aziz(ESI), Saloua Bouabba(ESI), Lilia Mezani(ESI), Leticia Sadi(ESI), Céline Serbouh (ESI).
- 2021: Raphael Tetu (ESIEA), Mario Patetta (POLIMI), Corentin Lanousse-Malhene (ISEP), Lydia Ouaili, Yaniss Khima (IUT de Cachan), Charles Yazbeck (ESIEE), Haddouti Yasmine (SU), Sheadeh Fadi (SU).
- 2020: Eugenio Cortesi (POLIMI), Mourya Gonchi Keshava (POLIMI), Alexandre Thomas (ESIEE), Weiquiang Zhang (ESIEE), Maria Isabella Viola (POLIMI), Laiza De Lara (ISEP/UFP).
- 2019: Giulia Bissoli (POLIMI), Davide Aureli (Univ. Rome I – La Sapienza), Federico Lavatori (POLIMI), Jamal Ammouri (Cnam), Luong Vuong Son (Cnam), Said Haddoudi (Cnam), Maya Adjaz (Dauphine).
Ph.D. students management responsibilities
- Private cloud management: Mario Patetta
- New members arrival management: Nour-el-houda Yellas, Christophe Maudoux
- Office space management: Yulliwas Ameur
- Web services and publications management: Nour-el-houda Yellas
- Hardware management: Lydia Ouaili
- Mamoudou Sangare
- Ph.D. 2022, on vehicular networks. Now ass. prof. at ECAM.
- Nabila Djennane
- Ph.D. 2021, on cloud resource allocation.
- Mohammed Nafi,
- Ph.D. 2021, on key management for IoT networks. Now assistant professor at Béjaia Univ., Algeria.
- Alessio Diamanti,
- Ph.D. 2021, on network automation. Now 5G expert at SWISSCOM.
- Marianna Belotti,
- Ph.D. 2021, on blockchain modeling. Now Analyst at European Central Bank.
- Wesley Coelho,
- Ph.D 2021, on 5G orchestration. Now senior researcher at Pasqal.io.
- Agathe Blaise,
- PhD 2020, on anomaly detection. Now senior researcher at Thales.
- Sarra Mehamel,
- PhD 2020, on mobile edge computing. Now postdoc.
- Paolo Zappalà,
- predoc 2020, on blockchain network modeling. Now Ph.D. at Orange/UAvignon.
- Francesca Fossati,
- postdoc 2020, on 5G resource allocation. Now Ass. Professor at Sorbonne University.
- Frédéric Lemoine,
- PhD 2019, on self-healing IoT devices. Now permanent IT engineer at Cnam.
- Youcef Ould-Yahia,
- PhD 2019, on security models for data privacy in IoT systems.
- Loic Perennou,
- PhD 2019, on cloud load prediction. Now R&D engineer at Outscale
- Nikola Bozic,
- PhD 2019, on cloud orchestration security. Now Expert at Strategy&.
- Amar Abane,
- PhD 2019, on Named Data Networking for IoT. Now postdoc at NIST, USA.
- Françoise Sailhan
- now Full Professor at IMT Atlantique, Brest.
- Jean-Michel Douin
- Associate Professor, retired.
The team is happy to announce the new associate professor of the team: Pedro Braconnot Velloso. Pedro holds a B.Sc. and a M.Sc. from Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and a Ph.D. from Sorbonne University. He then worked
Five master interns will present their research activity along with a Ph.D. student on April 12, 2022, 2-4 pm, in room 37.2.43, 2 rue conté, Paris. More details are below.For remote attendance, please write to nour-el-houda.yellas AT cnam DOT fr Rezak
We have an open Associate Professor position for the ROC team, starting fall 2022. The teaching profile for this position is to primarily teach for our international master in Computer Networks and IoT Systems, in English. Nonetheless, a teaching service partly or
The CNAM-CEDRIC Networks and IoT Systems research group hires between 3 and 4 Ph.D. candidates and/or postdoc in the following topics. Master thesis/internship on these topics can also start with the possibility to continue in a PhD. Topics Low-Earth Orbit
The ROC team recruits new PhD students this year. They will deliver lightening talks on Jan. 11, 2022, 2-4 pm remotely. For remote attendance, plus drop an email to nour-el-houda.yellas AT cnam DOT fr Their presentations are resumed below. Lydia
Alessio Diamanti defends his Ph.D. thesis on Dec. 21, 2021, 13h30, in the Salle de Thèse at Cnam, 2 rue Conté. Alessio worked on an industrial Ph.D in collaboration with Orange Labs and proposed a new network automation architecture that
Marianna Belotti, industrial Ph.D. student in collaboration with the French public bank Caisse des Dépôt et Consignations (CDC), will defend her Ph.D. thesis on Dec. 16, 2021 at 4 pm, in the Cnam Paris Salle des Thèses “Boris Vian” (37.2.43).