The CNAM-CEDRIC Networks and IoT Systems research group hires between 3 and 4 Ph.D. candidates and/or postdoc in the following topics. Master thesis/internship on these topics can also start with the possibility to continue in a PhD.
- Low-Earth Orbit Satellite Networks: Routing and Traffic Management
- Deterministic Combined Wireless and Wired Access Network Technologies
- Near-Real Time Multi-Resource Scheduling in Disaggregated Access Networks
- Distributed Artificial Intelligence for Edge Computing Applications
Please find additional information here.
Send the following items as soon as possible to email@example.com with:
- Your preferred topics.
- An up to date curriculum vitae on maximum 3 pages.
- including names and contact information of 2 reference persons (professors or industrial tutors).
- University/engineering degree transcripts for the last 3 years.
- Copy of all your master/bachelor thesis and/or internship report(s).