The Networks and IoT Systems (Réseaux et Objets Connectés, ROC) team is a multi-displinary research group of the computer science and communications department (Cedric), at Cnam, working at the edges between communication networks, distributed systems and embedded systems. Discover our activity looking at the recent publications, projects, our members, seminars, training, conference, software activity.
- Network virtualization, programming, edge computing.
- Machine learning and AI for networks and systems automation.
- Smart cities and transportation, industrial IoT, embedded systems.
- Cloud computing services and infrastructure.
- Network protocols and algorithms design and experimentation.
Besides on-going research and teaching activitiess, we are involved in the IEEE Communication Society (Internet and CNOM Technical Committees, TC), the IFIP TC6 and TC11, and the ACM SIGCOMM and SIGMOBILE. At the national level, the ROC team is active within the perimeter of the working group GdR RSD (Réseaux et Systèmes Distribués, its axis on virtualization, the GdR SOC2 (Systems on Chip et Objects Connectés), GdR Sécurité. The team is also active and chairing the Societé Informatique de France (SIF).
- Orchestration of 5G Networks & Beyond Workshop – June 4, 2020
- Lightening presentations by new ROCkers PhD students – Dec. 2, 2019
- PhD defense – Francesca Fossati: Novel notions of fairness and resource allocation for congested networked systems
- MLN 2019 December 3-5, 2019: The 2nd IFIP International Conference on Machine Learning for Networking.
- Soutenance de thèse – Loic Perennou “Design de l’expérience des machines virtuelles: Allocation de ressources prédictive pour les infrastructures cloud”