The Networks and IoT Systems (Réseaux et Objets Connectés, ROC) team belongs to the computer science and communications department (Cedric), at Cnam, located in the heart of Paris downtown. The team works at the edges between communication networks, distributed systems and embedded systems. Discover our activity looking at the recent publications, projects, our members, seminars, training, conference, software activity.
- Network virtualization, programming, edge computing.
- Machine learning and AI for networks and systems automation.
- Smart cities and transportation, industrial IoT, embedded systems.
- Cloud computing services and infrastructure.
- Network protocols and algorithms design and experimentation.
- Security and Trust in IoT.
- IEEE Communication Society
- French scientific societies
- CloudNet’22 week is over
- Seminar by André Zanella on spatio-temporal analysis of COVID-19 spreading – Sept. 26, 2022
- IEEE CloudNet 2022: program published
- New faculty: Pedro Braconnot Velloso
- INFLUENCE: new industrial project on Intent Based Networking in 5G