The Networks and IoT Systems (Réseaux et Objets Connectés, ROC) team belongs to the computer science and communications department (Cedric), at Cnam, located in the heart of Paris downtown. The team works at the edges between communication networks, distributed systems and embedded systems. Discover our activity looking at the recent publications, projects, our members, seminars, training, conference, software activity.
- Network virtualization, programming, edge computing.
- Machine learning and AI for networks and systems automation.
- Smart cities and transportation, industrial IoT, embedded systems.
- Cloud computing services and infrastructure.
- Network protocols and algorithms design and experimentation.
- Security and Trust in IoT.
- IEEE Communication Society
- French scientific societies
- CoNEXT 2023 – International Conference on emerging Networking EXperiments and Technologies
- GNADiS – new ANR project on GNN-based Attack Detection for Cyber Physical Systems
- Seminars on Graph Embeddings, Discrete Event Systems and New RAN Architectures by Federico Larroca, Gaiyun Liu and William Diego – Sept. 26, 2023
- Seminars on LoraWAN and Graph model for Water Distribution Networks by Francesca Cuomo and Tiziana Cattai – Sept. 20, 2023
- Seminar on Decentralized Learning by Yupeng Li – Sept. 6, 2023