The Networks and IoT Systems (Réseaux et Objets Connectés) ROC team is a multi-displinary research group of the computer science and communications lab (Cedric), Cnam, working at the edges between communication networks, distributed systems and embedded systems. Discover our activity looking at the recent publications, projects, our members and various activity.
- Network virtualization, programming, edge computing.
- Machine learning and AI for networks and systems automation
- Industry 4.0, smart cities, industrial IoT.
- Cloud computing services and infrastructure.
- Network protocols and algorithms design and experimentation.
At the national level, the ROC team is active within the perimeter of the working group GdR RSD (Réseaux et Systèmes Distribués, its axis on virtualization, the GdR SOC2 (Systems on Chip et Objects Connectés), GdR Sécurité. The team is also active and chairing the Societé Informatique de France (SIF).
- Séminaire ROC 11/6/19: Francesca Fossati – Decentralizing 5G orchestration
- Séminaire ROC 11/6/19: Deep Medhi – Quality of Experience with Video and Immersive Content Delivery
- Séminaire ROC 17/4/19: Ruben Milocco – Stochastic approach for improving energy efficiency and QoS in WSN relay selection and in Data Center management.
- Journées Nationales GdR Sécurité – 12-14 juin 2019
- ETSI STF 543 – new specifications released