The Networks and IoT Systems (Réseaux et Objets Connectés, ROC) team is a multi-displinary research group of the computer science and communications department (Cedric), at Cnam, in the heart of Paris downtown, working at the edges between communication networks, distributed systems and embedded systems. Discover our activity looking at the recent publications, projects, our members, seminars, training, conference, software activity.
- Network virtualization, programming, edge computing.
- Machine learning and AI for networks and systems automation.
- Smart cities and transportation, industrial IoT, embedded systems.
- Cloud computing services and infrastructure.
- Network protocols and algorithms design and experimentation.
Besides on-going research and teaching activities, we are involved in the IEEE Communication Society (Internet and CNOM Technical Committees, TC), the IFIP TC6 and TC11, and the ACM SIGCOMM and SIGMOBILE. At the national level, the ROC team is active within the perimeter of the working group GdR RSD (Réseaux et Systèmes Distribués, its axis on virtualization, the GdR SOC2 (Systems on Chip et Objects Connectés), GdR Sécurité. The team is also active within and chairing the Societé Informatique de France (SIF).
- International Master on Networks & IoT Systems
- 4 Open Positions: Ph.D. and postdoc
- Lightening presentations by new ROCkers PhD candidates
- AI@EDGE – new H2020 project on network automation
- New research contracts with Orange