The Networks and IoT Systems (Réseaux et Objets Connectés, ROC) team is a multi-displinary research group of the computer science and communications lab (Cedric), Cnam, working at the edges between communication networks, distributed systems and embedded systems. Discover our activity looking at the recent publications, projects, our members and various activity.
- Network virtualization, programming, edge computing.
- Machine learning and AI for networks and systems automation
- Industry 4.0, smart cities, industrial IoT.
- Cloud computing services and infrastructure.
- Network protocols and algorithms design and experimentation.
Besides on-going projects, we are involved in activities of the IEEE Communication Society (Internet and CNOM Technical Committees, TC), the IFIP TC6 and TC11, and the ACM SIGCOMM and SIGMOBILE. At the national level, the ROC team is active within the perimeter of the working group GdR RSD (Réseaux et Systèmes Distribués, its axis on virtualization, the GdR SOC2 (Systems on Chip et Objects Connectés), GdR Sécurité. The team is also active and chairing the Societé Informatique de France (SIF).
- Séminaire ROC 19/09/19, Wesley Coelho: Evolution of cellular core network functions from 3G to 5G and of their mapping requirements
- Séminaire ROC 19/09/19, Mamoudou Sangare: Machine-Learning Techniques to Predict Vehicles’ Positions Using the Received Signal Strength
- Soutenance de thèse de Frédéric Lemoine: Internet des Objets centré service autocontrôlé
- Séminaire ROC 11/6/19: Francesca Fossati – Decentralizing 5G orchestration
- Séminaire ROC 11/6/19: Deep Medhi – Quality of Experience with Video and Immersive Content Delivery