José Lopes Esteves will defend his Ph.D. thesis on June 6, 2023, at 2 p.m, in the Salle des Thèses “Boris Vian” (37.2.43) at Cnam, 2 rue Conté, 75003.
To follow the defence online, please use the following link: José Esteves Ph.D. defence
José worked with the ANSSI on the impacts of Intentional Electromagnetic Interference on the information security of electronic devices. He proposed an information oriented effect observation approach suitable for detection and forensic analysis and proposed several new threat models exploiting the electromagnetic susceptibility of the targets. He will continue his work on electromagnetic security in the Wireless Security Lab of the ANSSI.
Year of production
- Chaouki Kasmi, José Lopes-Esteves, Nicolas Picard, Mathieu Renard, Bruno Beillard, et al.. Events Logs Generated by an Operating System Running on a COTS Computer During IEMI Exposure. IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 2014, 56 (6), pp.1723 - 1726. ⟨10.1109/TEMC.2014.2357060⟩. ⟨hal-01223505⟩
- Valentin Houchouas, Muriel Darces, Marc Hélier, Emmanuel Cottais, José Lopes-Esteves. Application du modèle de couplages aléatoire pour l’évaluation de probabilités d’occurrence de courants induits. Conference CEM 2021, Apr 2021, Lyon, France. ⟨hal-03371404⟩
- Valentin Houchouas, Muriel Darces, Marc Helier, Emmanuel Cottais, José Lopes-Esteves. Applications of the Random Coupling Model for stacked printed circuit boards. Conference EMC EUROPE 2020, Sep 2020, Rome, Italy. ⟨10.1109/EMCEUROPE48519.2020.9245733⟩. ⟨hal-03371306⟩
- C. Kasmi, J. Lopes-Esteves. Automated analysis of the effects induced by radio-frequency pulses on embedded systems for EMC Functional Safety. 2015 1st URSI Atlantic Radio Science Conference (URSI AT-RASC), May 2015, Gran Canaria, France. ⟨10.1109/URSI-AT-RASC.2015.7303039⟩. ⟨hal-01831058⟩
- C. Kasmi, Nicolas Picard, J. Lopes-Esteves, M. Renard, Bruno Beillard, et al.. Analysis of Hardware and Software Faults induced by IEMI on a COTS Computer. ICEEA 2014, 5th International Conference on Environmental Engineering and Applications, Jul 2014, Nottingham, United Kingdom. ⟨hal-01223962⟩