The ROC team is looking for a Project Manager starting January 2023.
The mission of the Project Manager is to:
- support the scientific coordinator of on-going and new starting projects in the administrative management of the project, including the following tasks:
- cost reporting;
- respect of administrative and scientific deadline for both administrative and scientific deliverables;
- management of equipment and hardware orders, follow-up with suppliers and inventory.
- management of professional travels;
- help in the preparation of responses to public and private calls for research funding, including administrative forms and documents preparation;
- track of used budget and planned expenses across the group research contracts;
- support decision making for contract-based human resources;
- coordinate master interns and Ph.D. student administrative workflows.
- proficiency in using Microsoft and Open Office software for editing and spreadsheet;
- experience in accounting and management software;
- good writing in both French and English.
- 2 rue conté, 75003, Paris
- Stefano Secci: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Position: Project Manager