Alessio Diamanti defends his Ph.D. thesis on Dec. 21, 2021, 13h30, in the Salle de Thèse at Cnam, 2 rue Conté.
Alessio worked on an industrial Ph.D in collaboration with Orange Labs and proposed a new network automation architecture that takes into consideration dynamic reconfiguration upon anomaly detection. He will shortly begin working on 5G core design at SWISSCOM.
- Nom : Alessio Diamanti
- IdHAL : alessio-diamanti
- ORCID : 0000-0002-2366-7778 ,
Year of production
- Alessio Diamanti, José Manuel Sanchez Vilchez, Stefano Secci. The SYRROCA AI-empowered network automation platform. 2021 24th Conference on Innovation in Clouds, Internet and Networks and Workshops (ICIN), Mar 2021, Paris, France. pp.140-142, ⟨10.1109/ICIN51074.2021.9385535⟩. ⟨hal-03376034⟩
- Alessio Diamanti, José Manuel Sanchez Vilchez, Stefano Secci. LSTM-based radiography for anomaly detection in softwarized infrastructures. International Teletraffic Congress, IEEE, Sep 2020, Osaka, Japan. ⟨10.1109/ITC3249928.2020.00012⟩. ⟨hal-02917660⟩
- Davide Aureli, Antonio Cianfrani, Alessio Diamanti, José Manuel Sanchez Vilchez, Stefano Secci. Going Beyond DiffServ in IP Traffic Classification. IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS), Apr 2020, Budapest, Hungary. ⟨10.1109/NOMS47738.2020.9110430⟩. ⟨hal-02501916⟩
- Stefano Secci, Alessio Diamanti, José Manuel Sanchez Vilchez, Mamadou Tahirou Bah, Pedra Vizzarreta, et al.. Security and Performance Comparison of ONOS and ODL Controllers.  ONOS. 2019. ⟨hal-03188550⟩