We organize at Cedric/Cnam a workshop on Embedded and IoT Systems, co-sponsored by the GdR RSD and SOC2 on April 1, 2019.
- ELoRa: End-to-end Emulation of Massive IoT LoRaWAN Infrastructures
- Handling security issues by using homomorphic encryption in multi-cloud environment
- Live migration of containerized microservices between remote Kubernetes Clusters
- User Centric approach in Digital Ecosystem. Smart Identity.
- A microservice migration approach to controlling latency in 5G/6G networks
- Application of Homomorphic Encryption in Machine Learning
- Supervised Machine Learning for Matchmaking in Digital Business Ecosystems and Platforms
- Color image encryption based on an improved Fractional-order logistic map
- Conceptual Model of User Experience for Personalization
- Predictive Anomaly Detection
- Packet Delivery Ratio Guarantees for Differentiated LoRaWAN Services
- IFKMS: Inverse Function-based Key Management Scheme for IoT networks
- An AI-empowered framework for cross-layer softwarized infrastructure state assessment
- 8th IEEE International Conference on Network Softwarization 2022 (IEEE NetSoft 2022), Milan, Italy