We are hiring 3 Ph.D. students and 1 postdoc to work on cutting-edge research projects.
The open positions are on the following topics (detailed descriptions here):
- Distributed Ledger Technologies for Internet Registries and Intrusion Detection Systems
- Automation Protocols for Reputation-driven Industrial IoT Systems
- Intent Based Networking: Cross-Layer Modeling and Signaling
- Artificial Intelligence Algorithms and Protocols for Automating Connect-Compute Fabrics
Computer Science and Communications department
Laboratoire CEDRIC; https://cedric.cnam.fr
Networks and IoT Systems
ROC – Réseaux et Objets Connectés; https://roc.cnam.fr
H2020 AI@EDGE: European project on AI for beyond-5G networks, with 19 European partners.
ANR INTELLIGENTSIA: national project on network automation with Orange, Inria, Acklio, Aguila.
Bilateral and multi-lateral industrial projects.
Paris, France – downtown district (le Marais), third arrondissement. 2 rue Conté, Paris, France.
The contracts can start on January – April 2021. 36 months for Ph.D. students and 18 for postdoc.
PhD: appr. 24 000 € gross/year – 1 700 € net/month (before “prelevement à la source”).
Postdoc: 32 000+ € gross/year – 2 200+ € net/month (before “prelevement à la source”).
In addition, 50% of the public transportation subscription can be reimbursed.
Optional: teaching activities in French and/or English for up to 64 h/year, 2 650 €/year.
Master/PhD degree in computer science, computer engineering, or telecommunications engineering.
ASAP and no later than Nov. 22, 2020, send to email@example.com preferred subject(s) and:
- An up to date curriculum vitae on 2 or 3 pages, including names and contact information of 2 reference persons (professors or industrial tutors).
- University/engineering degree marks for the last 3 years.
- A 1-page motivation letter.
- Copy of the master thesis and/or internship report(s).